Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Imagine


Imagination. A world that has no restrictions, no boundaries. A world that is untrammeled and unbridled. A world that has no limits and is free to fly wherever it likes...


I enjoy spending time in this world of imagination. I enjoy dreaming. I enjoy imagining that everything looks beautiful and if it doesn't then it will.

I felt at peace when I just heard this song in the morning by John Lennon. It still brings the same freshness and smile that it brought when I first heard it. Every line of it has a true meaning. The song leaves you with an indubitable feeling that it comes right from the bottom of the heart of the writer.


Imagine - John Lennon (cover) | Upload Music

It's every worth imagining as long as it is constructive and leaves a lasting positive impression on peoples' hearts. Making peace with yourself and the world is so very important. If it's not happening at the moment then nothing should really stop your imagination in which the peace begins to get real. After all, there is always a blueprint that precedes the masterpiece edifice, which later goes to become a real structure. You may say that I am a dreamer and if you are not then I'm sure you will soon join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment