Sunday, June 20, 2010

Days Of Favorite Ads


Remember the days of early advertisements on television? Some were really good. I managed to compile a few of them below.

Dairy Milk- it still hits the number one chart in favorite chocolates in India.


Humara Bajaj- the scooter long disappeared but this ad is still fresh in our minds. Loved the music.


Sunny Zip- I really pity the poor left out guy. Don't know why I never found someone like that :D


One Black coffee please- the first time I saw this one I just couldn't control my laughter.


Dhara Ad- The Jalebi boy made a sweet impact on our minds :)


Titan song- sweet gesture by dad to his daughter.


Raymonds complete man- while all the Raymond's ads are good, I liked this one.


Amul Milk- Watch the cute cow in the end :)


I'm a Complan boy and girl- That's Shahid and Ayesha.


Vicks- I was very young when this ad was released. It really made me think that this guy called 'khichkhich' actually lived in our throats :)


Ajanta Clocks- The song was a nice one.


Bajaj Bulbs- How can someone forget this guy?


Lijjat Papad rabbit- O my favorite rabbit.


Parle G-This biscuit tastes awesome with milk. I still eat it even after being in US :)


Liril with Priti Zinta- The peppy lady with her pretty dance.


Fewikwik- funny and convey's the message so coherently :)



Tanishq- A recent but brilliant ad.


2 comments:

  1. Nice collection; I especially like the Raymonds' series.
    I would add Fevicol ads to the list too. They used to be a treat to watch.
    The post reminds me of the (half baked) post I did on DD serials.http://bit.ly/cdMTRy

    -Vibhor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vibhor. Ya, I had missed on the Fevicol one. Thanks for reminding me. Will add it up :)

    Your post's good too with a list of old series, reminds me of golden school years.

    ReplyDelete